[美劇] 最後的男人/Last Man Standing

[美劇] 最後的男人/Last Man Standing 全集第1季第1集劇本完整版

劇本 臺詞 字幕 筆記 中英文對照 純英文 學英語 文本 PDF 文檔 電子版 紙質版

男人也許鑄就瞭歷史,他們建立瞭文明,發明瞭太多東西,但身處這個時代他們越來越發現這不再僅僅是個男人的世界。Mike Baxter是一個知名戶外運動商店的市場總監,事業上他是個出色的男人,但回到傢,這裡的一切卻由女人主宰著——他的妻子Vanessa和三個女兒,22歲的Kristin、17歲的Mandy和14歲的Eve。Vanessa在做瞭很多年的主婦後回到瞭工作上並很快就升職瞭,隨著工作量的增[展開全文]

  男人也許鑄就瞭歷史,他們建立瞭文明,發明瞭太多東西,但身處這個時代他們越來越發現這不再僅僅是個男人的世界。Mike Baxter是一個知名戶外運動商店的市場總監,事業上他是個出色的男人,但回到傢,這裡的一切卻由女人主宰著——他的妻子Vanessa和三個女兒,22歲的Kristin、17歲的Mandy和14歲的Eve。Vanessa在做瞭很多年的主婦後回到瞭工作上並很快就升職瞭,隨著工作量的增加Mike不得不在女兒們身上花更多的心思,於是女兒和老爸之間的好戲就上演瞭。

【劇本】:

Mandy, you're getting glitter on my soccer ball.

=>曼迪,你在我的足球上閃閃發光。

Oh, well, now it's a disco ball.

=> 哦,好吧,現在是一個迪斯科球。

You're welcome! Oh, look.

=> 別客氣!哦,看。

Boyd drew a rocket Or a wiener.

=> 博伊德畫瞭一個火箭或一個維納。

You know what? Let's go with rocket.

=> 你知道嗎?我們一起去火箭吧

Oh! Your dad's home! Oh, finally.

=> 哦!你爸爸的傢哦,終於。

I've been cooped up with you hens long enough.

=> 我已經和你母雞長期合作瞭。

Oh, Eve, honey, it's not cute when your dad says it, and it's just confusing when you do it.

=> 呵呵,夏娃,親愛的,當你爸爸說出來的時候不是很可愛,而當你這樣做的時候,這隻是令人困惑。

Where was his catalog shoot this time? Peru? Portugal? Something with a "p.

=> 他這次拍的目錄是哪裡?秘魯?葡萄牙?與“p。

" Yeah, Alaska, with a "p.

=> “是的,阿拉斯加,一個”p。

" He said he was bringing dinner home.

=> “他說他正在帶回傢。

Oh, good.

=> 哦,好。

We're starving.

=> 我們正在挨餓。

I'm back! Ah.

=> 我回來瞭!啊。

All right, dinner.

=> 好,晚餐。

Oh! What am I supposed to do with this? You slice it, mouth to anus.

=> 哦!我該怎麼辦呢?你把它切片,嘴巴肛門。

You pull everything out.

=> 你把所有東西都拉出來

Pretty self-explanatory.

=> 相當不言自明。

I gotta grab a shower.

=> 我得去洗個澡

Mmm.

=> 嗯。

Yeah.

=> 是啊。

It is great to be back home.

=> 回傢很好。

Wow.

=> 哇。

You're heading to work kinda early.

=> 你早點去上班。

By the sun's position, I'd have it at- yeah.

=> 在太陽的位置,我會在 – 是的。

You wanna just look at a clock? Ugh, the boss wants to see me.

=> 你隻想看一個時鐘?呃,老板想見我。

I'm worried.

=> 我很擔心。

Even though I've been there almost a year, I'm still the new chick.

=> 即使我已經去瞭一年,我仍然是新的小妞。

That's good.

=> 那很好。

New chick's always hot.

=> 新小雞總是很熱。

Look, I could use some help.

=> 看,我可以用一些幫助。

How long are you home for this time? Oh, probably seven days, then we're off to Costa Rica shooting our spring catalog.

=> 你現在回傢多久瞭?哦,大概七天吧,然後我們去哥斯達黎加拍我們的春天的目錄。

What do you need? Can you drive Eve to soccer? Soccer.

=> 你需要什麼?你能開車去足球嗎?足球。

That's just Europe's covert war for the hearts and minds of America's kids.

=> 這隻是歐洲對美國孩子們心靈的秘密戰爭。

We're scrimmaging the boys to make us tougher.

=> 我們正在勉強讓男孩們變得更加強硬。

Well, the boys aren't that tough.

=> 那麼男孩子並不那麼強悍。

I've seen them play.

=> 我見過他們玩。

Running around, getting hair gel in their eyes, run in the goalpost, and they cry.

=> 跑來跑去,在他們的眼睛裡發膠,跑在門柱上,他們哭瞭。

Why are you watching the young boys play soccer? I'm pretty sure I just explained why.

=> 你為什麼看著年輕男孩踢足球?我很確定我隻是解釋瞭為什麼。

Morning.

=> 早上。

Morning.

=> 早上。

Hey.

=> 嘿。

Hey, mom, can you take Boyd to day care? I can't be late to the diner.

=> 嘿,媽媽,你能把博伊德帶到日托嗎?我不能遲到晚餐。

It's our "salute to bacon" week, and I'm the only person who knows how to work the defibrillator.

=> 這是我們向培根致敬的一周,而我是唯一知道如何去除纖顫器的人。

I'm running late.

=> 我遲到瞭

Ask your dad.

=> 問你的爸爸。

Oh, not dad.

=> 哦,不是爸爸

Boyd only knows, like, six words, and half of them are "I blame Obamacare!" He's a bad influence.

=> 博伊德隻知道六個字,其中一半是“我怪奧巴馬醫生!”他是一個不好的影響。

You know, he's standing right here.

=> 你知道,他站在這裡。

He does his best.

=> 他盡力而為。

Literally, I'm standing right here.

=> 字面上,我站在這裡。

You know who should take Boyd to day care? Is that deadbeat, no-good father of his.

=> 你知道誰應該把Boyd送到日托嗎?那是他的不守規矩的父親嗎?

Yeah, dad.

=> 是的,爸爸。

We've been over this, really.

=> 我們已經完成瞭,真的。

I'm doing fine.

=> 我很好。

I know this might be hard for you to believe because you're so old school, but I do not need a man.

=> 我知道這可能很難相信,因為你是如此的老派,但我不需要一個男人。

Well, you got a baby, so you needed a man once.

=> 那麼,你有一個孩子,所以你需要一個男人一次。

Ew! All right, I will take Boyd to day care, but I just hope my being late does not cause the great bacon riot of 2011.

=> EW!好的,我會帶博伊德去托兒所,但是我隻希望我遲到不會造成2011年的巨大培根騷亂。

I like bacon.

=> 我喜歡培根。

You need to lay off Kristin.

=> 你需要裁員克裡斯汀。

She won't admit it, but she's having a tough time.

=> 她不會承認,但是她正在艱難的時候。

People have been having a tough time since the beginning of time.

=> 從一開始,人們就已經度過瞭一段艱難的時光。

You know what's the matter with the world these days? Sure.

=> 你知道現在這個世界怎麼啦?當然。

Let's discuss that.

=> 我們來討論一下。

Love you.

=> 愛你。

Have a good day at work.

=> 祝你工作順利。

I love you.

=> 我愛你。

Bye.

=> 再見。

Now what's wrong? Dad, no.

=> 現在怎麼瞭?爸爸,不。

It's gonna be boring.

=> 這將是無聊的。

I just I really needed mom's advice.

=> 我隻是真的需要媽媽的建議

Well, I'm here.

=> 那麼,我在這裡。

You can have dad's advice.

=> 你可以有爸爸的建議。

No, I need good advice.

=> 不,我需要很好的建議。

I gave your older sister plenty of advice when she was a teenager.

=> 當她十幾歲的時候,我給瞭你的姐姐很多建議。

What's up? Oh, yeah, is that when she got the tattoo or when she came home from her prom pregnant? She has a tattoo? I think it's called a tramp stamp.

=> 這是怎麼回事?哦,是的,當她得到紋身,或者當她懷孕的時候回傢的時候?她有紋身嗎?我認為這被稱為流浪漢郵票。

Yeah, thank God.

=> 是啊,謝天謝地

She doesn't have a tattoo.

=> 她沒有紋身。

She has a-a tramp stamp.

=> 她有一個流浪漢郵票。

What's the matter? I'm saying- no! You're just gonna say it's stupid.

=> 怎麼瞭?我在說 – 不!你隻是說這是愚蠢的。

Come on.

=> 來吧。

Give me a break.

=> 給我休息一下

I'm your dad.

=> 我是你的爸爸。

What's-what's going on? Travis said that "Glee" is dumb.

=> 這是怎麼回事?特拉維斯說,“歡樂合唱團”是愚蠢的。

For crap's sake.

=> 為瞭廢話的緣故。

Is that what's worrying you? Is that why you're crying? What's "Glee"? Hey, guys, great to be back in the sanctuary.

=> 這是你擔心嗎?那是為什麼你在哭?什麼是“歡樂合唱團”?嘿,夥計們,很高興能回到聖所。

Yeah.

=> 是啊。

No hair dryers, no tears, no citrus body wash.

=> 沒有吹風機,沒有眼淚,沒有柑橘身體洗。

It smells like balls in here.

=> 這裡聞起來像是球。

Who are you? I'm Kyle.

=> 你是誰?我是凱爾。

You hired me a couple of months ago.

=> 你幾個月前聘用瞭我

I parked in your spot, and you broke my windshield.

=> 我停在你的位置,你打破瞭我的擋風玻璃。

It's Kyle.

=> 這是凱爾。

How's it going, buddy? Hi.

=> 夥計怎麼樣?你好。

Kyle.

=> 凱爾。

I like the name "Kyle.

=> 我喜歡這個名字“凱爾。

" That's a man's name, guys- Kyle.

=> “這是一個男人的名字,夥計 – 凱爾。

"K.

=> “K.

" Kyle.

=>“凱爾。

"I'm-here-to-kick- some-crap-Kyle.

=> “我在這裡踢一些廢話 – 凱爾。

" Actually, Kyle's my mother's maiden name.

=> “其實,凱爾是我母親的娘傢姓。

Didn't need to know that, Kyle.

=> 凱爾,不需要知道。

Oh.

=> 哦。

Welcome home, Mikey.

=> 歡迎回傢,Mikey。

How are you? Good.

=>你好嗎?好。

Did you bring me back something from Alaska? Hmm? What are you, 3? Oh, good.

=> 你把我從阿拉斯加帶回來瞭嗎?嗯?你是什​​麼3?哦,好。

I didn't have one of these guys.

=> 我沒有這些傢夥之一。

Ah, yeah, yeah.

=> 啊,是的,是的。

All right, look, I'm, uh, I'm not gonna beat around the bush here.

=> 好吧,看,我是,呃,我不會在這裡打架。

Just got a call from corporate today.

=> 剛剛接到公司的電話。

They wanna shut down the catalog.

=> 他們想關閉目錄。

Corporate? You own the company.

=> 企業?你擁有這傢公司。

It was worth a shot.

=> 這是值得一試的。

What the hell.

=> 我勒個去。

What are you talking about? Our catalog was voted "best catalog" by "catalogs magazine.

=> 你在說什麼?我們的目錄被“目錄”雜志評選為“最佳目錄”。

" Catalog is done.

=> “目錄完成瞭。

What, are you gonna phase it out? Consider it phased.

=> 什麼,你要去淘汰嗎?考慮分階段。

After Costa Rica, we're done? No Costa, no Rica.

=> 哥斯達黎加之後,我們完成瞭?無哥斯達黎加,不是哥斯達黎加

You're grounded.

=> 你已經接地瞭。

But I need your expertise on the web site.

=> 但是我需要你在網站上的專業知識。

The web site's terrible.

=> 該網站的可怕。

Oh, that's why I want you in charge of it.

=> 哦,這就是為什麼我要你負責它。

For us to have any future at all, we have to lure young men to our stuff.

=> 為瞭我們有任何的未來,我們必須引誘年輕人到我們的東西。

Now you talk like my sisters talking.

=> 現在你像我的姐妹們一樣說話。

Young people don't read catalogs anymore.

=> 年輕人不再閱讀目錄。

They're online, so your job now is you gotta go get 'em.

=> 他們在線,所以現在你的工作是你得去得到他們。

I need this company to be viable a hundred years from now so I'll have a place to come back to when they unfreeze my head.

=> 我需要這傢公司在一百年後才能生存下來,所以當他們解凍我的腦袋時,我會有一個回來的地方。

Why don't we just hire a young Internet geek to improve the web site? Well, I could do that, then what would you do? I can't believe you're grounding me.

=> 為什麼我們不聘請一個年輕的互聯網極客來改善網站?那麼,我可以這樣做,那麼你會怎麼做?我不敢相信你打住瞭我。

I'll make a deal.

=> 我會做成交易。

You find a way to increase our web sales, I'll find a way of putting you back on the road.

=> 你找到一種方法來增加我們的網絡銷售,我會找到一種方式讓你回到路上。

Is that a deal? It's a deal.

=> 這是一個交易?就這麼說定咯。

Now scram.

=> 現在急停。

What, you have time to go to the range today? No, some jack-wang is parked in my spot.

=> 什麼,你有時間去今天的范圍?不,有些傑克停在我的位置。

Guess what? I was offered a huge promotion at work.

=> 你猜怎麼瞭?我在工作中獲得瞭巨大的晉升。

Congratulations.

=> 恭喜。

Yeah.

=> 是啊。

But if I take it, it would be longer hours, and that would mean you'd have to step up around here with the girls.

=> 但是,如果我接受瞭,那將會是更長的時間,那就意味著你不得不在這裡與女孩們一起。

That's great.

=> 那很棒。

But how can I work longer hours if you're always gone? M- maybe I-I won't go so much.

=> 但是,如果你總是走瞭,我怎麼能工作更長的時間? M-也許我 – 我不會那麼做的

Oh, well, that's sweet.

=> 哦,那很好。

Yeah.

=> 是啊。

– What happened? – Nothing.

=> – 發生瞭什麼? – 沒有。

You know, just maybe I wanna spend more time with the girls.

=> 你知道,也許我想花更多的時間與女孩。

What happened? Ohh.

=> 發生瞭什麼?喔。

Ed's grounding me until I can increase our company's web presence.

=> 埃德的基礎,直到我可以增加我們公司的網站。

Well, you should talk to Mandy about her Vlog.

=> 那麼,你應該跟Mandy談談她的Vlog。

Vlog? Yeah.

=> 視頻日志?是啊。

Is that slang for something bad? Like what? I don't know.

=> 這是不好的俚語嗎?像什麼?我不知道。

I have a- when I move, sometimes my Vlog hits Hits Sorry I'm late for dinner! Travis and I got a flat tire, and it took forever for triple "a" to get there.

=> 我有一個,當我移動,有時我的Vlog命中點擊對不起,我遲到瞭晚餐!特拉維斯和我得到瞭一個癟胎,並花瞭三倍“一”到達那裡永遠。

Wait.

=> 等待。

Don't tell me you called a strange person to change your tire.

=> 不要告訴我你叫一個陌生人來改變你的輪胎。

Then why did you give me an auto club card? That's for a real emergency, like a meteor hitting the car or something.

=> 那你為什麼給我汽車俱樂部卡?這是真正的緊急情況,就像是流星撞車一樣。

Wh-where is Travis? Uh, he went to the tanning salon.

=> Wh – 特拉維斯在哪裡?呃,他去瞭曬黑沙龍。

Ohh! Ugh! Ow! That actually hurts to hear that.

=> 喔!啊!噢!聽到這個真的很痛苦。

Honey, I-I don't think you're ever gonna be able to rely on this guy Travis, and I'm also gonna ground you till you can figure out how to change a tire.

=> 親愛的,我 – 我不認為你能夠依靠這個人Travis,而且我也要把你打倒,直到你能弄清楚如何換胎。

That's so unfair! Who ever said life was supposed to be fair? I'm just doing this so you don't have to depend on a man.

=> 太不公平瞭!誰曾說過人生應該是公平的?我隻是這樣做,所以你不必依靠一個人。

Um, I thought your argument with me was that I needed a man.

=> 嗯,我認為你和我的爭論是我需要一個男人。

Just concern yourself with this area over here.

=> 隻關心你在這裡的這個領域。

– How's work? – Yeah.

=> – 工作怎麼樣? – 是的。

Oh, they're adding all-you-can-eat sausage to the mix tomorrow.

=> 噢,他們明天就把所有你可以吃的香腸加進去。

It's gonna be mayhem.

=> 這將是混亂。

Mm.

=> 毫米。

I love sausage.

=> 我喜歡香腸。

Your dad can drive Boyd to day care.

=> 你爸爸可以開博伊德去日托。

There's no car seat in the truck.

=> 卡車上沒有汽車座位

There's no car seat in the truck.

=> 卡車上沒有汽車座位

Well, I will take the truck.

=> 那麼我會拿卡車。

You can take the minivan.

=> 你可以把小面包車。

You'll take the truck.

=> 你會拿卡車。

I'll drive the minivan.

=> 我會開小型貨車

You're not kidding right now, are you? No, I'm not.

=> 你現在不是在開玩笑吧?不,我不是。

Well, aloha.

=> 那麼,阿羅哈。

Sure.

=> 當然。

All right.

=> 好吧。

All right, champ.

=> 好的,冠軍。

You have a great day at day care, all right? Oh, we don't-we don't use terms like that here.

=> 你在日間護理方面有一個美好的一天,好嗎?哦,我們不 – 我們不在這裡使用這樣的術語。

See, "champ" implies victory over another person.

=> 看,“冠軍”意味著勝過另一個人。

Right, and you're all winners here.

=> 對,你們都是這裡的贏傢。

Now you're getting it.

=> 現在你明白瞭。

Hey, come on in.

=> 嘿,進來吧

Ruby's two dads are here, and they're making muffins- flax and pumpkin.

=> 紅寶石的兩個爸爸在這裡,他們正在做松餅,亞麻和南瓜。

Please tell me that's not their names.

=> 請告訴我,這不是他們的名字。

That's a good one.

=> 這是一個很好的。

Take the shoes off.

=> 把鞋子脫掉。

We're building a mosque out of pillows.

=> 我們正在用枕頭建造清真寺。

Give me the kid back.

=> 把那個小孩給我

Everything you need to know about life you can learn from hanging with grandpa.

赞(0)