運點點 | 外貿幹貨:外貿函電書信英語表達-上篇

運點點導讀:今天分享外貿函電書信英語表達,一起來看看吧。

01.通知

①本廠已遷移到上述地址, 特此通知。

I inform you that I have now removed my factory to the above address.

②我方已在本市開設貿易與總代理店, 特此通知。同時, 懇請訂購。

Having established ourselves in this city, as merchants and general agents, we take the liberty of acquainting you of it, and solicit the preference of your order.

③本公司於5月1日將改為股份有限公司, 特此奉告。

We are pleased to inform you that our business will be turned into a limited company on the 1st May.

④本公司股東年會, 將於3月1日在銀行傢俱樂部召開, 特此函告。

Notice is hereby given that the annual general meeting of the shareholders of our company will be held at the Bankers' Club on Mar. 1.

⑤今天我們已付給R.S.先生120美元, 特此告知

By this we inform you that we have today paid Mr. R.S. $120.

⑥通過這些渠道, 他們會發來甚多訂單, 特此函告。

Through these lines, we intimate you that they may send you considerable orders.

02.回信

①本公司斷定我們所提供的貨色優良, 價格公道, 感謝貴公司給我們一個機會, 使我們的要求得以實現。

We are certain that we are offering a sound article at popular price, and we should appreciate an opportunity to substantiate our claims.

②貴公司5月6日函悉, 本公司無法承購貴公司開價的商品。此復。

In answer to your favour of the 6th May, we inform you that we are unable to take the goods offered by you.

③關於貴公司所詢麥麩一事, 現可提供該貨20噸。

In answer to your inquiry for bran, we offer you 20 tons of the same.

④貴函收悉, 此地商場仍保持平靜。

Answering to your letter, we state that the market remains quiet.

⑤至今未復5月8日貴函, 甚感歉疚, 還望原諒

Kindly excuse our not replying to your favour of the 8th May unitl today.

⑥本月8日貴函敬悉。??先生是位誠實可靠的人, 特此告知。

In response to your letter of the 8th inst., I am pleased to say that Mr. ?? is a man of trustworthy character.

⑦關於所詢H.先生的情況, 謹此高興地告知, 他是一位足以信賴的人。

In response to your inquiry respecting Mr. H., we have pleasure in stating that he is a thoroughly reliable man.

⑧關於S.公司的情況, 我們特此欣然函復。

We are glad to answer your inquiry concerning S. & Company.

⑨關於J.先生的情況, 謹此高興地告知, 我們認為他是絕對可以信賴的人。

Answering to your inquiry respecting Mr. J., we are pleased to say that we found him absolutely reliable.

⑩17日貴函關於結帳一事, 謹此告知, 我們將很快寄去支票。

Replying to your letter of the 17th respecting the account, I will send you a cheque shortly.

⑪謹復貴公司本月10日函詢; 我們不能提供貴公司特定的那種餐盤的報價。

Replying to your inquiry of the 10th inst., we are unable to offer you plates of the size you specify.

⑫貴函收悉, 我們已將樣品提交本公司的買方, 特此奉告。

In reply to your letter, we are pleased to inform you that we have shown the sample to our buyer.

⑬你方6月12日的來函收悉, 茲寄去面額為150美元的支票一張, 謹此奉復。

In reply to yours of 12th June, I send herewith a cheque, valuing $150.

03.收訖

①您昨日來信已收悉, 謹於此按您所約定的條件。接受此項任務。

I acknowledge receipt of your letter of yesterday, and gratefully accept the appointment on the terms you mention.

②6月1日貴函敬悉。

We are pleased to acknowledge receipt of your favour of the 1st June.

③本月5日來函敬悉。

We acknowledge receipt of your letter of the 5th inst.

④本商品將於12月最後一班輪船付運, 貨到時請惠於告知。

Kindly acknowledge receipt, and have the goods sent by the last steamer in December.

⑤我們如期收到您5月15日的信, 信中所談事宜盡悉。謝謝。

We duly received your favour of the 15th May, contents of which we note with thanks.

⑥6月6日來函收悉, 我們無法交運該貨, 甚感遺撼。

We are in possession of your favour of the 6th June, and regret having to inform you that it is impossible for us to deliver the goods.

⑦7月15日寄來的貨物發票收悉。

We are in possession of your invoice of the 15th July.

⑧7月7日的貴函收悉, 感謝您訂購下列貨物: …

Your favour of the 7th July is at hand, and thank you for your order for: …

⑨7月10日來函敬悉。

Your favour of the 10th July came duly to hand.

⑩您昨天的信和所附來的100美元的支票均已收悉。

Your favour of yesterday covering a chequie of $100 is duly to hand.

⑪昨天貴函已收悉。

Your favour of yesterday is duly received.

⑫我們已收到您昨日寫的信。

We have received your letter of yesterday.

⑬我們如期收到您昨日發來的信。

We duly received your letter of yesterday.

⑭我們於5月1日收到您4月3日的信。

We received on the 1st May your valued favour dated 3th April.

⑮我們如期收到您5月27日函和附來的150美元的匯票。

We duly received your favour of the 27th May, with a draft for $150.

⑯2月6日來函收悉。

We have received your letter dated 6th February.

⑰您6月5日的來函收悉, 多謝。

We have to own with thanks the receipt of your favour of 6th June.

04.確認

①關於上周本公司通過電話給您的報價, 我們特予以確認。

We confirm our call of last week respecting our offers to you.

②茲確認我們5月3日所發函並告知您發來的貨物已如期到達。

We confirm our respects of the 3rd May, and inform you that your consignment has duly arrived.

③茲確認已收到"O"號輪船送來的貨物, 現寄去550美元的支票一張。請查取。

I confirm the receipt of your shipment by m.s. "O", and now send you a cheque, valuing $550.

④茲確認我上星期致您函, 請及早約定與我方代表面談的日期。

Confirming our letter of last week, we ask you to appoint an early interview with our representative.

⑤茲確認本公司6月11日的信, 同函附上50包的提單。請查收。

Confirming ours of the 11th June, we now hand you enclosed B/L for 50 packages.

⑥茲確認昨天致您的信並欣告今天我們已給你們開出匯票。

We confirm our respects of yesterday, and have the pleasure to inform you that we have drawn this day on you.

⑦茲確認您昨天向我們提出的訂單。承惠顧非常欣慰。

We have much pleasure in confirming herewith the order which you kindly placed with us yesterday.

⑧您對我公司所提訂單, 請務必於明天下午三時前來電確認。

Kindly let us have confirmation of these orders by telegraph tomorrow by 3 p.m.

⑨謹確認今日電報, 非常遺撼, 該工廠於昨夜被毀於火。

In confirmation of my cable today, I regret to state that the factory was completely destroyed by fire last night.

⑩為確認今早電話中所訂貨物, 請寄來訂貨單

Kindly give us an order sheet in confirmation of the message by telephone of this morning.

來源於網絡。僅供學習交流,侵刪。

行業交流,添加公眾號:運點點(ID|transpopo)

赞(0)